In these general terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Reflection period: period within which the buyer can make use of his right of withdrawal.
2. Buyer: natural or legal person, whether or not in the course of a profession or business, who enters into a distance contract with Nazan Dermacare.
3. Day: calendar day.
4. Right of withdrawal: right of the buyer to waive the distance contract within the indicated cooling-off period.
5. Nazan Dermacare B.V., user of these general terms and conditions, the company that offers products to buyers at a distance.
6. Distance contract: agreement between the buyer and Nazan Dermacare, concluded at a distance by using a system intended for that purpose.
7. Written: in writing is also understood to mean electronic communication, such as e-mail, provided the identity of the sender and the authenticity of the communication are sufficiently established.
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from Nazan Dermacare and to every distance agreement concluded between Nazan Dermacare and the buyer.
2. If the buyer sets conditions that do not appear in, or deviate from, these general terms and conditions, these are only binding if they have been expressly accepted in writing by Nazan Dermcare.
3. General terms and conditions of the buyer are expressly rejected.
4. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions are annulled or prove to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
1. The agreement is concluded the moment the buyer accepts the offer from Nazan Dermacare and meets the conditions set out in that offer. The offer contains the total costs, including shipping costs.
2. Drs Leenarts immediately confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer. Until the moment that Nazan Dermacare has sent this confirmation, the buyer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
4. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. Images of the products are presented in a truthful representation. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer are not binding on Nazan Dermacare.
5. As an exception to paragraph 1, the agreement is only concluded after Nazan Dermacare has been informed, within the legal frameworks, whether the buyer can meet its payment obligations and of other facts and factors that are important to conclude an agreement in a responsible manner. to be able to access remotely. If there are sufficient grounds for refusal, Nazan Dermacare has the right not to enter into the agreement, or at least to dissolve it or to attach special conditions to the agreement.
1. The stated prices for the products offered are in euros including VAT
2. All offers and quotations from Nazan Dermacare are without obligation and Nazan Dermacare expressly reserves the right to change the prices at any time, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of (legal) regulations.
3. The buyer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to Nazan Dermacare.
4. For administration and shipping costs within the Netherlands, Nazan Dermacare will charge costs depending on the size of the order and the associated package (letter box or parcel). Nazan Dermacare always reports these costs during the ordering process, prior to ordering by the buyer.
5. If the buyer chooses not to pay the full amount in advance, Nazan Dermacare is entitled to pass on the direct costs for the subsequent payment to the buyer.
6. If the buyer does not pay on time, the buyer will receive a payment reminder to pay the invoice within 14 days. This payment reminder will also serve as a notice of default. If the buyer also fails to pay within this term, statutory interest and collection costs will be charged from the due date on the payment reminder.
1. The buyer has the right to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days after receipt of the product, by the buyer or by a representative designated by the buyer in advance.
2. If the buyer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, he must report this in writing to Nazan Dermacare within the reflection period. Nazan Dermacare immediately sends a confirmation of this message.
3. The buyer will handle the product and packaging with care during this period. The buyer will only unpack or use the product to the extent that this is necessary for the assessment of the product.
4. Products must be returned to the web store together with all accessories supplied and as much as possible in their original condition and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions provided by Nazan Dermacare.
5. In the event of dissolution, the costs of the return shipment will be borne by the buyer.
6. After dissolution, the buyer must return the product within 14 days at the latest in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4. Returns are at the expense and risk of the buyer.
7. Nazan Dermacare will reimburse the payments received from the buyer within 14 days after dissolution at the latest. If the product has not yet been returned within 14 days after dissolution, payments will be refunded immediately after receipt of the return.
8. If the product has arrived at Nazan Dermacare damaged, Nazan Dermacare is allowed to deduct the depreciation of the product from the amount to be reimbursed to the buyer.
The right of withdrawal is excluded for the following products:
a) Products that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene and health protection whose seal has been broken after delivery, including but not limited to skin products that have been opened.
b) Products created by Nazan Dermacare in accordance with the buyer’s specifications.
1. Nazan Dermacare does not offer any (additional) guarantees with regard to the products or services supplied or to be supplied.
2. Products must meet the buyer’s reasonable expectations. Products must not show any unusual defects during the expected life of the product.
3. Compensation for defects in a product will lapse if the defect has arisen as a result of or arises from careless, injudicious or improper use thereof or use after the best-before date, incorrect storage or maintenance by the buyer or in the event that the instructions for use or indications for use not, not fully or incorrectly complied with by the buyer.
1. For the time being, Nazan Dermacare only supplies in the Netherlands and Belgium.
2. Nazan Dermacare will deliver products in accordance with the delivery time stated in the order. Nazan Dermacare will report any delay in delivery in a timely manner.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Nazan Dermacare will determine the method of shipment.
4. The place of delivery is the address that the buyer has made known to Nazan Dermacare. After placing an order, it is automatically processed and it is no longer possible to change an address.
5. Orders placed on Monday to Friday before 9 p.m. will be processed and offered for shipment the same day. Orders placed after 9 pm will be processed first the next working day. If Nazan Dermacare deviates from this for certain reasons, the buyer will be notified via the email address provided.
6. Orders will in principle be delivered within 5 days after they have been processed. Nazan Dermacare will deliver orders within 30 days at the latest, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. Nazan Dermacare will report delays in delivery in a timely manner.
7. The buyer has the right to dissolve if delivery only takes place or can take place after these 30 days without prior agreement. In case of dissolution, Nazan Dermacare will reimburse the payments received from the buyer within 30 days at the latest.
8. Nazan Dermacare is entitled to deliver in parts. The buyer will receive a confirmation by e-mail for each partial shipment.
9. Nazan Dermacare does its best to keep the website as up to date as possible, but it is possible that a product is no longer available. In this case, Nazan Dermacare will contact the buyer as soon as possible.
10. The risk of damage or loss of products transfers to the buyer at the time of delivery to the buyer or a third party designated by the buyer in advance.
1. The disclaimer of Nazan Dermacare, published by Nazan Dermacare on its website, applies mutatis mutandis.
2. Nazan Dermacare is the owner of all intellectual property works that are delivered or that can be viewed via the website. The buyer may therefore not publish or reproduce these works without the prior written permission of Nazan Dermacare.
3. Insofar as Nazan Dermacare is not the rightful owner of the works, she has a valid license for this. These works may not be reproduced or made public without the permission of the copyright owner.
1. The buyer is responsible for using the products correctly, in accordance with the description of use. Because every skin is different, Nazan Dermacare cannot guarantee that every product is the best choice for every specific user. In addition, every skin can react differently to a product. The buyer is responsible for discussing the use of the products of Nazan Dermacare with a treating doctor or not.
2. Nazan Dermacare is not liable for damage of whatever nature caused by Nazan Dermacare based on, by or on behalf of the buyer, incorrect and/or incomplete information.
3. Nazan Dermacare has the right at all times, if and insofar as possible, to undo or limit the damage of the buyer.
4. The limitations of liability included in these terms and conditions do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence on the part of Nazan Dermacare.
1. Agreements between Nazan Dermacare and the buyer are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Disputes can be submitted to the competent court within the district of the buyer’s place of residence.
2. If a provision of these general terms and conditions turns out to be void or voidable, the other provisions and the agreement will remain in force.
3. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be reported fully and clearly described in writing to Nazan Dermacare within a reasonable time, but at the latest within 7 days after the buyer has discovered the defects.
4. Complaints submitted to Nazan Dermacare will be answered within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 14 days, Nazan Dermacare will report this in good time and indicate the period within which the buyer can expect a solution.
5. Nazan Dermacare points out to the buyer the option, if the webshop and buyer cannot reach a solution together, to submit a complaint via ODR from the European Commission via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr or directly to the Disputes Committee General https://www.degeschillencommissie.nl/over-ons/commissies/algemeen/.